Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Emily Party at AGPNY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Someone had posted it was for people with invites only, but the person being invited can add up to four people.

    To do this, do you have to go with the personor do they just add you and you pay for yourself and go?

    Since I am no longer a club member (I was in the past, but it expired and my Mom didn't renew; she hated the way it was done)I don't have an invite [img]frown.gif[/img]

    But if you add and have to go with the people who added you, my Mom is going to say no, without a doubt! [img]frown.gif[/img]
    PLUS, we need it for 3-4 people!

    Someone please explain this more clearly to me, because I would really like to pre-order Emily and now chances are slim [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I am crushed... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do not need an invite to go. Just call up and make a reservation. Just say you got an e-mail invite. Hurry-up because when I reserved my place there werent many free spaces left. I hope you can go! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really, there were few spaces left? The spaces must be going really fast, we were the first ones to order tickets from the woman we spoke to around 12:00 PM.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 24, 2006 04:20 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We called and reserved around 10:00 a.m. right before work. They said they were getting tons of phone calls. I think only club members got invations because I am a club member. Did anyone else get an invation who is not in the club?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'M GOING!

    YAY! Yes! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner cebula_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2005
    Posts
    848
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Post LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA pics [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] Enjoy yourself!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KK I'll try!

    I am soooooo excited you would not bielieve it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •